1/06/2010

I'm not quite there

I'm pretty sure the only person who will get that title fully is Heather. Heather, are you reading this? It goes back to my college days when I made sure Heather did anything I asked of her, including carrying me to my dorm bed so I would not have to walk the few feet across the room to it. But I digress (already).
Basically I haven't gotten anywhere on the blog because life has been crazy and my graphic designer (i.e. my husband) has had lots of pans in the fire and not time to fry...or something. I guess I'm going to have to get serious with him and hang him by his fingernails so that he gets it done. Nic, are you reading this?
So far I have specifically talked to two people, perhaps I should be sending emails to these people instead? But again, I digress.

The holidays were wonderful and busy and very snowy. Nic worked really hard at his job and doing his side job of snow blowing before finally getting a break by taking a long weekend over New Years. It was wonderful!
I have been busy scheming a new remodel for Remy's bedroom and the hall. The hall has not been touched since we moved in and is a lovely mess of horribly pale pink walls, cream colored trim, mismatched flooring and other boring things. Remy's room was painted when we moved in but I don't know what I was thinking when I picked that horrible horrible color. I doubt the hall will be done for a couple of months because of the cost of some of the things I want to do to it, but Remy's room will hopefully be done in the next couple of weeks.
Remy has been busy entering his Terrible Two's early. We have been experiencing lots of screaming, tantrums and hitting. To balance it out he has been becoming quite clingy, to the point that I asked for my Moby Wrap back from my sister so that I can use it to support him while I actually accomplish some thing! To date the only word he will use/say consistently is "Hot", because it is a reference to cooking, his favorite thing in the world.

AND today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. In some ways it seems like it went super fast and in other ways I feel like we have been together forever!

Hopefully the NEXT post will be on the new blog!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh Rachel you are a busy girl. And I second the motion to hang that graphic designer of yours by his fingernails. Get that blog done already! I should be talking, I haven't touched mine since Thanksgiving weekend