12/12/2009

Working Hard

Just thought I would drop in and update everyone a little.

Right now we are working hard at getting our new blog up and running. We have a domain and hosting set up and are currently trying to figure out the design. Since we have very limited software its a little complicated but we are hoping to work with that for now until Nic can get the software he wants to make the blog how I want. He is also busy working on a logo and new header. I am, as usual, micro-managing the heck out of everything he is doing. Thank goodness he is patient!

In real world news we are almost all set for Christmas. We have finished our shopping for the extended family which is a huge relief. Now I just need to start some baking!

We got our new Canon Rebel XS camera that will be our joint Christmas present. Once things settle down a little I am hoping to learn how to use it off Auto Mode and hopefully play around a little bit in Photoshop too. Meanwhile we are loving it. Whoever said that a good camera doesn't make a good photographer obviously doesn't have the little $60 Polaroid camera we had before because our pictures are 100 times better now!

Remy has been unbearably cranky this past week. He has been sick and I wondered if he had an ear infection since he would scream and scream when put to bed (I guess when you lay down ear pain can get worse). I finally took him to the doctor yesterday and they told me nothing was wrong. His cold seems to be mostly past so I hope he is just going through a phase because he literally screams or fusses for 75% of the time he is awake. I am going crazy and I am sure he is not having that much fun either.

Hopefully the next post will be on our new blog!

No comments: