10/18/2009

Why....

am I running around in only a diaper, socks and softie shoes while wielding cooking utensils?!!

Could it be because I had pants too big, Cocoa Wheats on my shirt and have taken to "cooking" in the kitchen with Mama?

Or could it be because starting this week I will have 3 whole days with my Mama which means 3 whole evenings with both Mama and Daddy?!! Well, lets be honest. Daddy will probably be working on a project 1 or 2 or 3 of those nights but still!!

But really people, what I am truly excited about is that I will get 2 whole days away from Mama. To be honest, sometimes I just can't handle her moodiness, her crankiness and her general unwillingness to go out in the cold. I mean, come on!! Doesn't she know that being outside is the best place to be?!!
Mama says she is very sad that someone else will be watching me and that she is worried I will cry for her, or that someone will be mean to me and I won't know what to do. Or worse, that someone will forget to change my diaper because my butt is so sensitive it explodes in rashes if my diaper is not changed quickly.

So maybe she is a little nervous about it but this is how I feel....

Pretty excited.
But if you think of it say a little prayer for my Mama because, well... you know the saying "If Mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy!".

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh Rachel, don't miss him too much, he will be okay. Cute pictures though!