10/28/2009

Supper Shenanigans

There are certain things I can only do when Remy is napping or eating (read: strapped in his chair) such as; unload the dishwasher, load the dishwasher, watch tv, check my email and clean. Tonight while Remy was eating supper I did not need to do anything dishwasher related, I had nothing to watch on tv and I was too lazy to clean. So I checked my email.
The last few nights Remy has not really eaten supper, with the exception of last night when he refused to eat his supper but wanted to eat all of Grandma's tofu. Who is this child!? Anyways, I could hear him babbling in the other room and throwing his sippy cup around. After 10 seconds of being on the computer I thought I better check on him because its no fun to clean every bit of food I have given him off the floor so if I can catch him before he reaches the point of chucking food around its a good thing.

This is what I saw.

Somehow he took of his sock and shoe (how he reached his foot I don't know!) and was smashing his peanut butter sandwich with his shoe. Delish, I know.

I just turned around because I heard something rustling and Remy had found a dress pattern and pulled it out of the envelope and is trying to simultaneously crush and tear it. Why is is little children only find something interesting when it is destructive?

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ahahhahaaa, oh Remy. He knows how to be a little troublemaker doesn't he? It would've been interesting to see how he got his shoe/sock off!

p.s. I can't wait to see pics of him in his cute little costume! find the camera! charge it now! ;)

Tina said...

I have flashbacks to when we were kids and did all we could while mom was on the phone. My kids are headed down that path, looks like they can go skipping down that one with Remy!