10/21/2009

If you were wondering

That "Wish List" I have over in the side bar is a list of items that I want but either don't have the extra money for, or shouldn't spend my money on. But I have been meaning to keep a list for Nic of things he could buy me for my birthday or Christmas. I contemplated having one on the fridge so when I thought of something I could just jot it down and Nic would be able to have easy access to it. But knowing my throwaway tendencies, it would have ended up in the trash by the end of the week. Plus, sometimes its a little hard to describe exactly what I want with just words.
I know that Nic reads my blog often and I can link to the actual item I want (if they carry it somewhere online) which would help me be a little more specific. Although its probably going to make me go overboard. Its not like I would be ok with Nic spending $100 on a birthday or Christmas present but its nice to dream.
So really, everyone else can go ahead and disregard that list... you know, unless you feel like purchasing me something for no reason.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I was wondering....Hmm, now I want a wish list.