11/30/2009

Weekend of Fun

I had 4 days off in a row. IN A ROW!! This coincided with the Thanksgiving weekend which worked out nicely.
Incidentally the only picture that got taken on Thanksgiving was of Remy sitting in the chair waiting patiently for Nic and I to finish getting ready.

He climbed up there while I was showering and Nic was cleaning the basement and Nic found him a little while later playing with a rubber band, sitting so nicely.

We had Thanksgiving at my Mom's this year and the food was delicious!! Remy had a 15 minute nap that day and still did amazing.

On Saturday Remy and I went to my Mom's again because my sister, Tina, and her family were there. Remy and Grace had a grand old time playing together. Grace is such a hilarious child. I told her that she was a hoot and she replied by laughing hysterically.


Micah was there too, look at how grown up he looks!
I still can't get over how good he is. Tina and family ended up staying at our house Saturday night and Micah slept through the night like an old pro. I wish "someone" that I know would learn to travel that well.

Remy had to show off his big, new John Deere truck.

I am surprised that there were no serious injuries while they played with the truck!

To top off the weekend we saw Molly and Ryan not one, not two, but three times!! They got us matching hoodies for Christmas.

Remy loved his!
As did Nic and I. Hopefully we can get a Christmas picture soon of the three of us in our matching hoodies.


Besides the changes going on in our lives there will be blogging changes soon too. Most likely a name change and a revamp of how the blog looks. I will start posting some recipes as well and combine our Project Central blog with it so its easier for everyone to keep track of what is new. I am hoping to get that set up in the next month or so.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks for letting us stay with you guys. Remy is so funny!